Carpenter BC Popper Normal 75-145 Lure:
BC popper Old-fashioned BC popper was born in 1996 from Carpenter. This popper itself has existed since I was making lures as a hobby before I started carpenter. In the fall of 1994, the year before I started carpenter, I caught yellowtail with this popper at Shiraishi Guri off the coast of Tango Peninsula. I threw it from the roof of the ship and took it out next to the bird (slow popping). At that time, no one was throwing a top water lure in Genesis of the Tango lure game, and it was a super-minor fishing with few people even jigging. I think this yellowtail is probably the first yellowtail caught at the top in Tango.
Effective Fish Species
Tuna Blue Blacked Fish (Yellowtail, amberjack), GT (Giant Trevally/Ulua).
"BC Popper" is effective in the situation where tuna easily reacts to pop sounds. When aiming for GT, fast winding in the shallow area is effective.
- "BC Popper 75-145 Normal" When aiming for tuna, stop and go popping is performed. When aiming for GT, it is better to just pull fast.
- "BC Popper 75-145 LQ" When aiming for tuna, stop and go popping is performed. When aiming for GT, it is better to just pull fast. Stop and go popping may also be good.
|Model||BC Popper 75-145 Normal||BC Popper 75-145 LQ|
|Weight||approx. 72g||approx. 65g|
|Compatible Split Ring||SP Ring 200lb or 9g / SP Ring 250lb||SP Ring 200lb or 9g / SP Ring 250lb|
* Hook is the weight per piece.
* SP ring is based on Carpenter.
* Please change the compatible hook and split ring as needed.
(The above is a recommended design example)